4.Co Comment: Comment tracking service. 2009. http://www.
cocomment.com (accessed 9/17/2009).
5. Facebook usage statistics. 2009. http://www.facebook.com/press/
info.php?statistics (accessed 9/17/2009).
6. Hay, M., Miklau, G., Jensen, D., Towsley, D.F., and Weis, P. 2008. Resisting structural re-identification in anonymized social networks.
Proc. VLDB 1, 1. 102-114.
7. Hay, M., Miklau, G., Jensen, D., Weis, P., and Srivastava, S. 2007.
Anonymizing social networks. Tech. rep. TR07-19. University of
8. Korolova, A., Motwani, R., Nabar, S. U., and Xu, Y. 2008. Link privacy in social networks. In Proceedings of the ACM Conference on
International and Data Management (CIKM ). 289-298.
9. Leskovec, J. and Faloutsos, C. 2007. Scalable modeling of real graphs
using Kronecker multiplication. In Proceedings of the International
Conference on Machine Learning (ICML). 497-504.
10. Liu, K. and Terzi, E. 2008. Towards identity anonymization on
graphs. ACM SIGMOD. 93-106.
11. Liu, K., Das, K., Grandison, T., and Kargupta H. 2008. Privacy-preserving data analysis on graphs and social networks. In Next
Generation of Data Mining Kargupta, H., Han, J., Yu, P., Motwani,
R., and Kumar, V., Eds. CRC Press. Chapter 21, 419-437.
12. Ratcliffe-Lee, J. 2007. Huge Security hole in Citibank's online
account center. http://jratlee.tumblir.com/post/189652
13. Sloman, M. and Lupu, E. 2002. Security and management policy
specification. IEEE Network 16, 2. 10-19.
14. Squicciarini, A. C., Shehab, M., and Paci, F. 2009. Collective privacy
management in social networks. In Proceedings of the International
World Wide Web Conference. 521-530.
15. Sweeney, L. 2002. Achieving k-anonymity privacy protection using
generalization and suppression. Int. J. Uncertainty, Fuzziness and
Knowl.-Based Syst. 10, 5. 571-588.
16. Ying, X. and Wu, X. 2008. Randomizing social networks: A spectrum preserving approach. Secure Data Management Workshop.
17. Zheleva, E. and Getoor, L. 2007. Preserving the privacy of sensitive
relationships in graph data. Privacy, Security, and Trust in KDD.
18. Zhou, B., Pei, J. and Luk, W. 2008. A brief survey on anonymization
techniques for privacy preserving publishing of social network data.
ACM SIGKDD Explorations 10, 2. 12-22.
Are you looking for your next IT job? Do you need Career Advice?
Visit ACM’s newest career resource at http://www.acm.org/careercenter
ACM’s Career and Job Center!
The ACM Career and Job Center offers ACM members a host
of exclusive career-enhancing benefits!:
• A highly targeted focus on job opportunities in the computing industry
• Access to hundreds of corporate job postings
• Resume posting – stay connected to the employment market and maintain
full control over your confidential information
• An advanced Job Alert system that notifies you of new opportunities matching your criteria
• Live career advice to assist you in resume development, creating cover letters, company research,
negotiating an offer and more
• Access to an extensive list of online career resources at our new site called
Online Resources for Graduating Students
The ACM Career and Job Center is the perfect place to begin searching for your
next employment opportunity! Visit today at http://www.acm.org/careercenter