Exciting News for
ACM Queue Readers!
Q. What’s Happening?
• As of July 2008, Queue will no longer produce a printed
version, but will instead offer a richer, more robust online presence.
• Queue will also offer subscribers a digital version of the magazine
sporting the same look-and-feel of the printed version -- 10 times a year.
• Specially selected Queue articles will be printed in the Communications of
the ACM in its Practice section, reaching an audience of over 87,000
Q. Interested in subscribing to Communications of the ACM?
There are two ways:
1. You can join ACM as a professional member for the first year introductory
rate of $84 at http://www.acm.org/joinacm2 and also enjoy all of ACM’s
member benefits (see below).
2. Subscribe to Communications of the ACM for $100 at
ACM’s professional membership benefits include:
• A complimentary print and online subscription to Communications of the ACM
• Full and unlimited access to 2,500 online courses from SkillSoft
• Full and unlimited access to 1,100 online books from Books24x7® and Safari®, featuring a large selection from O’Reilly
• Discounts on ACM SIG conference registration
• Full access to ACM’s new Career & Job Center with hundreds of targeted job postings
• TechNews and CareerNews email digests, and MemberNet newsletter
• The ACM Guide with over one million bibliographic citations
• A free “ acm.org” email forwarding address with high-quality Postini spam filtering