ACM Insurance Programs
ACM’s Insurance Programs Offer
Members Great Value!
ACM offers association-sponsored insurance programs
in a variety of important areas. These plans are
endorsed by ACM because they offer flexibility and
solid protection. Please check the ACM Insurance
Program Site www.acm.org/membership/insurance
for plan details and updated information.
Marsh Affinity Group Services Administered Plans,
a Service of Seabury and Smith:
• Group Term
• Group 10-Year Term
• Group 20-Year Term
• Major Medical
• Short Term Medical
• Catastrophe Major Medical
Group Dental Insurance
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Long Term Care
May + June 2009
Liberty Mutual Administered Plans:
• Group Savings Plus® Auto and Homeowners
Is the representation congruent with the model?
• Do representation and model have similar
• Are all the elements in the model explicit in the
2) LEAST MEANS
Could the model be represented in a
• What can be removed without changing the
meaning? (Remove decoration.)
• Could conventional symbols or other standard
patterns make reading easier?
Are the means of representation consistent?
• Similar forms should represent similar
functions or similar content. Likewise, similar
functions or similar content should be
represented by similar forms.
• Are all elements and their connections
What about the model should appear to be
• Does the most important thing appear
most important? (Not everything is equally
important. Important elements of the model
should stand out in the representation. One
way to achieve contrast is through scale,
making more important items larger than less
How do the elements of the system appear to fit
• Is the structure of the system clearly visible?
• Do we know where to look first?
• Can we find a clear path through the model?
The final test of the model (and
representation) is with the audience.
• Does the audience understand it?
• Do they agree with it?
• Do they agree that they agree?