a quantitative financial management company
trading in global financial markets, has openings
for researchers and programmers at our Long
Island, New York, research campus.
The ideal research candidate will have
• a PhD in computer science, mathematics,
physics, statistics, or a related discipline
• a demonstrated capacity to do first-class
• computer programming skills
The ideal programming candidate will have
• strong analytical and programming skills
• an in-depth knowledge of software development
in a C++ Unix environment
Experience in finance is not required.
“Renaissance is . . . the pinnacle
of quant investing.
No one else is even close.”
– Bloomberg Markets article,
November 21, 2016