CACM_ACM_Books_and_Courses_4C_full-page:Layout 1 1/27/09 4:43 PM Page 1
& Courses Programs!
Helping Members Meet Today’s Career Challenges
3,000+ Online Courses from SkillSoft
The ACM Online Course Collection features full access to 3,000+ online courses from SkillSoft, a
leading provider of e-learning solutions. This new collection of courses offers a
host of valuable resources that will help to maximize your learning experience.
Available on a wide range of information technology and business subjects,
these courses are open to ACM Professional and Student Members.
SkillSoft courses offer a number of valuable features, including:
• Job Aids, tools and forms that complement and support course content
“The course Certificate
• Skillbriefs, condensed summaries of the instructional content of a course topic
of Completion is
• Mentoring via email, online chats, threaded discussions - 24/7 great to attach to
• Exercises, offering a thorough interactive practice session appropriate to
the learning points covered previously in the course
ACM Professional Member
• Downloadable content for easy and convenient access
600 Online Books from Safari
• Downloadable Certificate of Completion
The ACM Online Books Collection includes
full access to 600 online books from Safari®
Books Online, featuring leading publishers
including O’Reilly. Safari puts a complete IT
and business e-reference library right on
your desktop. Available to ACM Professional
Members, Safari will help you zero in on
exactly the information you need, right when
you need it.
500 Online Books from Books24x7
All Professional and Student Members also
have full access to 500 online books from
Books24x7®, in ACM’s rotating collection of
complete unabridged books on the hottest
computing topics. This virtual library puts
information at your fingertips. Search, bookmark, or read cover-to-cover. Your bookshelf
allows for quick retrieval and bookmarks let
you easily return to specific places in a book.