ACM, Uniting the World’s Computing Professionals,
Researchers, Educators, and Students
At a time when computing is at the center of the growing demand for technology jobs worldwide,
ACM is continuing its work on initiatives to help computing professionals stay competitive in the
global community. ACM delivers resources that advance computing as a science and profession.
As an ACM member you have access to leading-edge resources including publications and conferences
covering the entire computing field. Whether you are pursuing scholarly research, building systems and
applications, or managing computing projects, ACM offers opportunities to advance your interests.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Access to ACM’s new Career & Job Center offering a host of exclusive career-enhancing benefits
• Free e-mentoring services provided by MentorNet®
• Full and unlimited access to 2,500 online courses from SkillSoft®
• Full and unlimited access to 600 online books from Safari® Books Online, featuring leading publishers,
including O’Reilly (Professional Members only)
• Full and unlimited access to 500 online books from Books24x7®
• A subscription to ACM’s flagship monthly magazine, Communications of the ACM
• The option to subscribe to the full ACM Digital Library
• The Guide to Computing Literature, with over one million searchable bibliographic citations
• The option to connect with the best thinkers in computing by joining 34 Special Interest Groups
or hundreds of local chapters
• ACM’s 40+ journals and magazines at special member-only rates
• TechNews, ACM’s tri-weekly email digest delivering stories on the latest IT news
• CareerNews, ACM’s bi-monthly email digest providing career-related topics
• MemberNet, ACM’s e-newsletter, covering ACM people and activities
• Email forwarding service & filtering service, providing members with a free acm.org email address
and high-quality Postini spam filtering
• And much, much more!
ACM’s worldwide network of more than 87,000 members range from students to seasoned professionals and includes
many of the leaders in the field. ACM members get access to this network and the advantages that come from their
expertise to keep you at the forefront of the technology world.
Please take a moment to consider the value of an ACM membership for your career and your future in the dynamic
Stuart I. Feldman
Association for Computing Machinery